In Toronto

/ Thursday 8 October 2009 /
I'm visiting a colleague in Toronto today, and went in early so that I could visit The Quilter's Palette, in Mississauga. It's a small store, but they have a god selection of fabrics. I had three main objectives: (1) to pick up some more of the cinnamon and pink dotted Kaffe Fassett print so that I could make progress on the Prairie Claw quilt, (2) to get a few light FQs for my stash, since I have mainly mediums and darks, and (3) to pick up another roll of Invisigrip, which is a kind of plastic sheeting that clings onto the bottom of old-school quilting rulers so that they grip the cloth better. I'm happy to say that all my objectives were achieved! Here are some photos of what I got - apologies for the quality of the photos - all I have with me is my iPhone.
Lights for stash
These are some lights for my stash - most of them are kind Japanese-y.



I liked these fats to add to my smallish collection of vintage-style prints - I have plans for a Cracker Box quilt when I get a goodly number



I got some yardage of these - love them so much. Must be the time of the year - leaves changing colour.



And with these random fats, I was able to fill up my customer card and get $25 off. Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger