A Few Blocks and a Dog

/ Monday 30 November 2009 /
I've had a friend/colleague over from the UK this past week, so things have been slow on the quilting front. However, I did manage to make two more blocks for the Modify Tradition quiltalong. And since I had three finished that I had not yet shown, I have a grand total of five blocks to show today. These are big blocks: 12" finished. Take a look:
Amish Diamond block
Amish Diamond
Ohio Star block
Ohio Star
Antique Tile block
Antique Tile
Dutchman's Puzzle block
Dutchman's Puzzle
Churn Dash block
Churn Dash
So the sampler proceeds apace. I'm not sure exactly how many blocks we're going to have at the end. I'm at that stage of quilting where nothing looks good and I wonder if it's worth finishing, but I go through this with each of my quilts. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!
And, just for fun, I'll leave you with a little movie of my dog, Susie, who loves having her ears tickled.

7 comments:

{ Lindsay } on: 30 November 2009 at 07:50 said...

She's such a beauty!

{ Victoria Findlay Wolfe } on: 30 November 2009 at 10:02 said...

love the fabrics choices! great looking blocks!

{ Dee } on: 30 November 2009 at 14:50 said...

Omygoollyy! So cute! Scary if you didn't know what was going on...but cute! The blocks are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

{ lindaschiffer } on: 30 November 2009 at 16:17 said...

What lovely fabrics you are using for your blocks! I can't wait to see what the final quilt looks like. :)

Susie is so sweet. :)

Linda

{ Jennifer } on: 30 November 2009 at 18:15 said...

i love your ohio star and churn dash blocks. they're awesome!

{ Rene' } on: 30 November 2009 at 21:24 said...

I love your blocks. Great fabric. I especially like fabrics you chose for the Amish Diamond.

{ Thelma } on: 3 December 2009 at 07:48 said...

I'm behind on reading my blogs, LOVE your blocks and the dog! What dog does not love to have their ears rubbed!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger