Looking forward

/ Wednesday 16 November 2011 /
I have been enjoying looking at all the posts that people have been sharing with photos of all the new fabric coming out.  I am trying to be dispassionate about all that eye candy, but I must share with you one collection that is getting a lot of hype.  I must admit I love it, too.  It's Curious Nature, by Amy Butler's husband.  
And I can't wait to pair it with this other upcoming line: Nightshade by Tula Pink.

I'll have quite a wait, since Nightshade isn't coming out until Halloween 2012. Never mind, it will give me time to save up.  

4 comments:

{ rubyslipperz1052 } on: 16 November 2011 at 09:59 said...

Thanks for sharing this new Halloween print "Nightshade"! I'll be anxious for it to come out also!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

{ Manda } on: 16 November 2011 at 13:50 said...

I am loving these two too!

{ Go-Go Kim } on: 16 November 2011 at 15:54 said...

OMGoodness!!! I must have some Curious Nature!!!!!!

{ Annabella } on: 16 November 2011 at 18:19 said...

Curious Nature is stunning - when is it coming out??

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by - I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts

Modern Day Quilts
 
Copyright © 2010 Stitch Literate, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger